To have a jenkins job which acts on a remote server via ssh - and has a parameter to choose which server(s) to use.
- check This build is parameterized
- Make the parameter name something like TARGET_SERVER
- add build step Send files or execute commands over SSH
- Add server
- In server details click advanced
- add a value for Label
- at the end of the ssh section check Parameterized publishing
- specify the Parameter name from earlier (TARGET_SERVER)
Now when you run the job supply a value for the TARGET_SERVER parameter that can be a regex, the job will run the ssh sections on any servers that have a matching label.